Terms of Sale
Information for the consumer according to Legislative Decree 206/2005 (Consumer Code)
Welcome to the Del Monaco Luxury E-commerce site.
The offer and sale of products on our website www.delmonaco-luxury.com are governed by the following General Conditions of Sale.
You can request and receive support from www.delmonaco-luxury.com for online orders, returns, information on the delivery of ordered goods by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, even if you only want to be contacted personally or receive assistance.
Some information on orders placed online and on the delivery status is available in your personal profile by logging in with your purchasing registration credentials (username and password) on our site.
All communications will be sent to the email address you used to register on the site. You can find legal information regarding online orders and shipments of products purchased from us in the cart access section.
AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
Not all products are always available at all times of the year. If you have specific or particular requests, you can contact us by email to give us the opportunity to respond to your requests.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
These General Conditions concern the purchase of products, carried out remotely via the Internet, on the website www.delmonaco-luxury.com belonging to À la Page Snc. The products purchased on the website indicated are sold directly by the company of the same name.
Il presente sito è proprietà di À la Page Snc of Maria Laura and Diana Del Monaco
Legal and commercial office:
Via Paolo di Dono 115 Rome
The site was created for the sale of items for the boat and for the home, in compliance with the Italian legislation regarding distance contracts, Legislative Decree no. 70/2003. The sale is governed by these General Conditions. The Customer is therefore invited, before sending an order, to carefully read the general conditions of sale as identified above and the information contained therein and to print or save it on another durable medium accessible to him/her.
- The Customer can purchase the products in the electronic catalog of the À la Page Snc company illustrated in detail in the e-commerce area of the Site (www.delmonaco-luxury.com) within the respective sections by category, as described on the related information sheets contained on the Site.
The publication of the products displayed on the Site constitutes an invitation to the Customer to formulate a contractual proposal of purchase. The order sent by the Customer has the value of a contractual proposal and implies full knowledge and full acceptance of these General Conditions of Sale. The correct receipt of the Customer's proposal is confirmed by the company through a reply sent to the email address supplied by the Customer and only confirms the correct receipt of the proposal within the information systems.
- 2. Each order can be viewed by the Customer via the automatic email with the order summary. In case of doubts or problems, please send an email to email@example.com
ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The contract stipulated between the À la Page Snc company and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by À la Page Snc. This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated in any way by the Customer. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him/her during the purchasing procedure, and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
- If the Customer is a consumer (i.e., a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his/her professional activity), once the online purchasing procedure has been completed, he/she will print or save an electronic copy and, in any case, keep these general conditions of sales in compliance with the provisions of the Italian legislation regarding distance contracts.
- Any right of the Customer to compensation or indemnity is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and/or things, caused by the non-acceptance or non-execution, even partial, of an order.
- The order sent by the Customer to À la Page Snc via the Internet must be completed in its entirety and must contain the elements necessary to identify the Customer, the products ordered and the indication of the place of delivery, under penalty of nullity. À la Page Snc will send the Customer a confirmation of the receipt of the order, via email. The delivery address must be manned, that is, there must be a person present to receive the package.
- By sending the order, in the various ways foreseen by the operating instructions on the Site, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him/her during the purchasing procedure, and to fully accept the General Conditions and the conditions of payment described below.
PRICES OF PRODUCTS - SHIPPING COSTS - AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
- All product prices are clearly indicated on the Site and are inclusive of VAT only.
- Some products are present on the site, but cannot be added to the cart. This may be due to a lack of availability. For more information you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10. The prices of the products shown on the Site are subject to change at any time and without notice, notwithstanding, limited to orders being accepted or as accepted as above by À la Page Snc company, the conditions of sale in force at the time the Customer sends the order will apply, except for orders not accepted, as per the paragraph in point 3.
- Delivery times vary according to the destination area. Until the time of shipment by the À la Page Snc company, the Customer has the right to cancel the order or modify it exclusively by email to email@example.com.
- The cost of each shipment, the amount of which may vary according to the weight of the package and the place of destination of the products, is added to the total price of the products and it is clearly indicated and communicated to the Customer, via the Site, before the conclusion of the Purchasing Contract.
- Regarding the shipping costs, please refer to the tables in the Payment and shipping costs section.
- The visual representation of the products on the Site, where available, normally corresponds to the photographic image accompanying the description sheet. It is understood that the image of the products themselves has the sole purpose of presenting them for sale and may not be fully representative of the characteristics of the products, but may differ in color, size, accessory products shown in the illustration.
In the event of a difference between the image and the written product sheet, the description of the product sheet always prevails.
PAYMENT OF THE ORDER
- Payments in execution of the Purchasing Contracts stipulated through the Site can be made via PayPal, bank transfer. For details, see the Payment Methods.The Customer at the time of the conclusion of the Purchasing Contract, after verifying the summary of the order and carrying out the necessary checks, must confirm the operation.
- À la Page Snc company reserves the right to request additional information from the Customer (e.g., landline telephone number). In the absence of the required documentation, À la Page reserves the right not to accept the order.
- 17. For the Customer’s greater guarantee and security, at no time during the purchasing procedure, does À la Page Snc get knowledge of the information relating to the buyer's credit card, transmitted via a secure connection directly to the website of the bank that manages the transaction.
No computer archive of À la Page Snc will keep these data. In no case can À la Page snc be held responsible for any fraudulent and improper use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment for products purchased on www.delmonaco-luxury.com
DELIVERIES AND DOCUMENTS
- If the product is available in stock, deliveries will take place within 3 working days of the order, for shipments made to particularly remote locations the delivery time will be within 10 days. All product deliveries will be at the risk of À la Page Snc. The risk will be transferred to the Customer upon the delivery of the products to the Customer by the shipper, carrier or other agent appointed by À la Page Snc for delivery. Normally the shipment of the goods will take place through various couriers. Each shipment will be traceable via the code provided by the courier used through the courier's website. This code will be provided upon request.
- No responsibility can be attributed to À la Page Snc in case of delay in the fulfillment of the order or delivery of what was ordered.
- Unless explicitly indicated, delivery is intended at street level. At the moment of delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check: a) that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transportation document; b) that the packaging is intact, not damaged or wet or ruined, even in the sealing materials (adhesive tape or plastic straps). Any damage to the packaging and/or the product or a mismatch in the number of packages or indications, must be immediately reported, putting the words "PROVISIONALLY ACCEPTED" on the courier's delivery receipt. Once the courier's document has been signed, the Customer cannot make any objection about the external characteristics of what has been delivered. We therefore recommend, even when there are no problems regarding the outside of the package, to always sign the courier's slip with the words "Subject to control". In fact, in the event that this wording is missing and damage to the product is found, the courier will no longer be held responsible regardless of whether or not insurance is present. Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, according to the procedures set out in this document.
- In case of non-collection within 5 working days of the material in storage at the courier's warehouses due to repeated impossibility of delivery to the address indicated by the Customer at the time of the order, the order will be automatically canceled, the courier will proceed to return the package to the À la Page Snc company. In this case, the customer is required to reimburse double shipping costs to À la Page Snc (out to the customer and back to the company). Also arriving with the package will be the invoice with the list of products contained in the package and the details of the shipping costs.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- According to Legislative Decree 06/09 No. 206, the consumer customer has the right to withdraw from the purchasing contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, within 10 days of delivery of the products. In order to exercise this right, the customer must send a written communication by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the À la Page Snc Via Paolo di Dono 115 Rome or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the product or products for which he/she intends to exercise the Right of Withdrawal, as long as they are intact. The products that are customized or tailor-made for the customer cannot be returned. Once the aforementioned notice of withdrawal has been received, the À la Page Snc company will quickly give the customer instructions on how to return the goods.
- The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
- The right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product;
- The purchased goods must be intact.
By law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer. The shipment, up to the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer. In case of damage to the goods during transportation, À la Page Snc will notify the customer of the incident, so that he/she can promptly file a complaint against the courier he/she has chosen and obtain a refund of the value of the goods (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal.
- À la Page Snc is not responsible in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned via uninsured shipments. Upon its arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transportation. If the package and/or the original packaging are damaged, À la Page Snc will deduct a percentage, in any case not exceeding 20% of the total, from the refund due as a contribution to the costs of restoring the product/packaging. If the product has been opened by breaking the seals, the product will not be refunded.
- Except for any repair costs for damage to the original packaging, À la Page Snc will refund the customer the full amount already paid, within 30 days from the return of the goods, by means of cancellation of the amount charged to the bank account used by bank transfer. It will be the customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund (complete Iban Code).
- The right of withdrawal will be totally forfeited if there is a lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and/or its contents), in cases where À la Page Snc ascertains:
- A lack of the external packaging and/or the original internal packaging
- The absence of integral elements of the product
- Damage to the product for reasons other than its transportation
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, À la Page Snc will return the purchased goods to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
- Any complaints must be addressed to À la Page Snc of Diana and Maria Laura del Monaco, Via Paolo Di Dono 115, Rome.
- The sales contract between the customer and the À la Page Snc company is intended as concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For the establishment of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this distance sales contract, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Rome.
- If you have any doubts or want to order by other means email@example.com
ORDERING BY EMAIL
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted as soon as possible.